Monday, February 15, 2010

Today....

Today, I realised I don't like being the same as everyone else.
Today, I confirmed the fact that I have contradicting characters.
Today, I noticed my liking towards the word 'nonconformist'.
Today, I discovered being organized can't work for me.


We all want to be different. We can never be different.
We hate it when everybody's saying what's really on your mind.

I love music. I've always wanted to say "Music is my life".
Because it really is. But I've never written that down, because I'm afraid people would say I'm just copying.

Why are we all so afraid of being called copycats? If we like something, why not just do it? Yet I can't bring myself to do it. Why?


Too much thoughts, too much to say, too much to post about.

Like what the cover of my notebook says, "Insufficient Memory".

No comments: